Weight loss Books The obesity code: unlocking the secrets
Title: The obesity code: unlocking the secrets of weight loss
Author(s): Fung, Jason
Publisher: Greystone Books
Learn the Invaluable Lessons from The Obesity Code: Unlocking the Secrets of Weight Loss by Dr. Jason Fung and Apply it into Your Life Without Missing Out!
What's it worth to you to have just ONE good idea applied to your life?
In many cases, it may mean expanded paychecks, better vitality, and magical relationships.
Here's an Introduction of What You're About to Discover in this Premium Summary of The Obesity Code: Unlocking the Secrets of Weight Loss by Dr. Jason Fung :
The book, The Obesity Code was first published in 2016. With the advent of the popular healthy diet regimen, The Keto diet, the book gained his own footing among health enthusiasts.
Dr. Jason Fung earned his reputation by proposing another method of weight loss which is a deviation from the typical weight loss methods. While exercise and physical activities are the usual steps taken to reduce weight, Fung presents a novel idea about obesity. His research explains the real reasons behind weight gain and they are incorporated in his new book The Obesity Code.
According to Fung, to understand weight loss is to grasp the underlying basis of obesity. His ideas contradict the common notion that calorie intake leads to excessive weight gain. The hormonal secretion of insulin triggered by massive consumption of processed foods and frequent eating is the primary reason for gaining weight. Obesity is a hormonal problem and not a caloric imbalance. What to eat and when to do it plays an essential role in maintaining a healthy weight and lifestyle.
• Executive "Snapshot" Summary of The Obesity Code: Unlocking the Secrets of Weight Loss
• Background Story and History of The Obesity Code: Unlocking the Secrets of Weight Loss for a Much Richer Reading Experience
• Key Lessons Extracted from The Obesity Code: Unlocking the Secrets of Weight Loss and Exercises to Apply it into your Life - Immediately!
• About the Hero of the Book: Dr. Jason Fung
• Tantalizing Trivia Questions for Better Retentio